Thursday, January 1, 2009

Michigan Sports Central: A Preview

The purpose of this blog should be pretty obvious- it's a way for me to write about the Michigan sports teams.

Of course, this has to come with a few disclaimers:

1) I'm biased. All sports fans are. It happens.
2) Not all of my favorite teams are Michigan teams, so the "Michigan" part of the title is a little misleading. In fact, the "Michigan" part of the title exists because Sports Central was already taken.
3) I'm a college student, so posts may be few and far between.
4) I'm a perfectionist, and also a sports writer for my college's newspaper, which may also lead to a lack of posting. However, since this is just for fun, I'm going to try to cut down on the perfectionism. Plus, I'm not getting paid for this.

I've been planning this for a while and actually have a couple posts mostly written, so expect a minor flood of posts tonight.

Happy New Year!

--lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment